New year, new budgets!
At the start of this new year 2017, Citizen Press is happy to announce 5 new clients and 5 renewed collaborations.
Following a successful call for project proposals, the agency’s budget gains confirm its values and commitments: loyalty, professionalism, curiosity and adaptability. A big thank you to all those who have given us their trust!
• Ville de Paris: Citizen Press has been asked to create and produce the municipal magazine À Paris (36 pages with a 1.3 million print-run) as well as special editions.
• Nantes Métropole: already in charge of the production of the municipal magazine Nantes Passion, Citizen Press was selected to oversee the transmedia editorial strategy of the city of Nantes.
• Institut de radioprotection et de sûreté nucléaire (IRSN): Citizen Press oversees the full production (creation and content) of the institutional magazine Repères, dedicated to safety and radioprotection.
• Unicef France: Citizen Press will support the organisation with the design of its doner magazine and its various publication platforms (brochures, pamphlets, activity reports, etc).
• Fédération nationale des transports de voyageurs (FNTV): The organisation that represents public transport drivers has entrusted Citizen Press with the design and production of its 2017 activity report.
In that same period, Citizen Press has renewed, following stiff competition, its collaboration with a number of clients: the ministries of the Environment and Housing, the département des Hauts-de-Seine, the CGOS, la Fondation Recherche Médicale (Medical Research Foundation) and the Public Establishment in charge of La Défence.